- 1 lb (0.5 kg) BONELESS PORK LOIN, in 1" (2.5cm) cubes
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) canola oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) plain skim milk yogurt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) oregano
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp (25 mL) sliced green onion
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
Place pork cubes in a plastic bag. Combine lemon juice, oil, rosemary and garlic; pour over pork in bag. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator, 4-24 hours.
Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Skewer cubes loosely on bamboo or metal skewers. Preheat barbecue on high; reduce heat to medium. Grill kabobs, turning frequently, about 10 minutes or until nicely browned. Meanwhile, combine yogurt, oregano, garlic salt, pepper and onion. Gently stir in cucumber. Serve with kabobs.