- 1 lb (500 g) Bratwurst or your favorite fresh Canadian Pork sausage
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped leeks
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) coarsely chopped cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground allspice
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) whipping cream
- 30 2 inch/5 cm frozen unsweetened tart shells (thawed following package directions)
Remove pork sausage from casings and crumble; saute over medium heat until no longer pink.
Add leeks, cranberries and allspice; stir and cook until leeks are tender. Stir in cream; saute until mixture thickens, about 1 minute.
Spoon into tart shells; bake in a preheated 400°F ( 200°C) 12 to 14 minutes or until golden. Serve hot.