- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) butter or margarine
- 1 lb (500g) Canadian Pork loin chop or Canadian Pork tenderloin, cut into small pieces
- 3 cups (750 mL) mushrooms, raw
- ½ cup (125 mL) 14% M.F. sour cream (not 'light')
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) ketchup
- 2 tsp (10 mL) paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
In a non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook Pork until lightly browned. Slice mushrooms and add to skillet; cook for another 2 minutes. Drain excess liquid. Lower heat to medium and add sour cream, mustard and ketchup, paprika and salt. Stir and simmer until mushrooms are tender.
Serve with cooked peas over hot egg noodles. Garnish with parsley if desired.