- 1 pkg (1 lb/450 g) frozen puff pastry
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced cooked ham
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped green onions
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) sour cream
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- Pinch nutmeg
- Thaw puff pastry.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Roll out the pastry: roll out pastry and cut into 3 ½ inch (9 cm) rounds.
- Press pastry rounds into individual 2 ½ inch (6.5 cm) wide foil muffin containers or muffin pans.
- Fill evenly with cheese, ham, and green onions.
- Combine eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Spoon egg mixture over the fillings, so that the filling is covered without reaching the lip of the crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.